12.27.2005

здравей!

здравей and hello! Welcome to my shiny, new web log (i.e. "blog").

In case you don't already know, I am a Senior at Drexel University in Philadelphia, studying Information Systems. I live in a tiny, one-bedroom apartment with my loving, Bulgarian wife and three computers (soon to be four, but I'll get to that later).

Like many others, my blog is conceived from boredom. I am currently in the 2nd week of my three-week holiday vacation. Many people I know have been or are starting to blog (see Freelancer's Rest and Chilled Monkey Brains). So, why not join them? As you can see, I couldn't think of any reasons why I shouldn't; and so I have.

I guess that's a good start. Click in tomorrow for the promised story of my fourth computer. Whether it will be a happy or sad story depends on the UPS guy showing up in the morning with my long-anticipated case, power supply, and motherboard.

2 comments:

Bret said...

Welcome to the wide world of blogging. So what made you do this besides boredom? If you're that bored, write the next Demon Cycle adventure! ;)

Scot said...

Bret: I suppose I also saw blogging as a way to practice my rather poor writing skills. Inability to write well is a common drawback among we IT people.

Brad: I too have recently become intrigued by the idea of building a PVR. However, computer #4 was actually meant to be a Christmas gift for my wife, but it didn't arrive in time for the holiday.